Monday, October 14, 2013

What I Do


I’ve blogged a few times about where I work and what I do, and my last post was about attending the Kentucky Affordable Housing Conference.  The communications department at Kentucky Housing  Corporation  produced a video that was shown at the opening session.  It includes scenes from around central Kentucky, including Lexington and Louisville and some KHC employees acting silly at our company picnic.  Also included are highlights of two of our many programs, one that finances accessible and energy-efficient single family homes, and my program, the Olmstead Housing Initiative, which funds multifamily rental housing for people with severe mental illness.  Here is the link to the video, which was put on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xex4LPBwkEU

No comments:

Post a Comment